Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Research and Development (R&D) + Mission and Vision of the Companies

My life is all well-planned and I am only a follower of what GOD leads me to.  I involve in R&D and I started "www.SoLemMi.com", "Amore Paradise", "The Joy", "Fair? Why?", "Malaysian Footprint Quarterly Magazine/ Blog", "Sunshine Little Kitchen Foot Courts", "Sunshine Little Kitchen Fine Dining Restaurants", "Angel's Breakfast", "Shyan Quintessa Art and Design Supply", "Dr. Wong Foundation" and "Dr. Wong Foundation Fellowship".  I would say that my future would be a successful professor and an entrepreneur born and bred in Malaysia.  

The moment when I move on to all my start-ups or businesses, I need at least one R&D team to support the daily challenges and to be able to be listed as "Sustainable Business Development". 

I am here to acquire investors' attention to fund me and let me continue the mission and the vision to help worldwide citizens to see the world in different perspectives economically.  It is my responsibility to alleviate global citizens to international standard and being more globalized.    

All the business above will form a GROUP and I like the name as CAHAYA INI. Group.  It means "This is Sunshine".

Investors, welcome to my world and let's provide a better place for everyone to live.  Email me at info@SoLemMi.com  or huishin2020@gmail.com.


No comments: