Thursday, November 28, 2019

Hmm! Hmm! What is a boy friend and a girl friend relationship?

A lot of teenagers and adults might not be clear on what are the activities a boy friend and a gilf friend relationship can do together?  Some people might have a lot of do's and don'ts in a boy friend and a girl friend relationship and yet, let's have a small discussion here. 

As long as both of you were/ are happy on what both you were doing and are planning to do, then, both of you are fine.  Else, a boy friend might be sued by his girl friend for sexual harassment court cases due to false kissing and touched on sensitive parts of the body.  Within a boy friend and a girl friend relationship might contain rape cases too.

My suggestion to teenagers and adults is that when you fall in love, please discuss what are the do's and don'ts or the borderlines of the activities you can do as a newly match or couple. 

White men and white women who are Roman Catholics are very conservative; they do not practice sex before marriage. 

Muslim from all around the world are very conservative; they do not practice sex before marriage. 

Some people might take advantages by saying that they can have sex before marriage with Buddhists and yet, that would be choices for Buddhists and all people from all religions to choose what they want to do in a relationship. 

I am a Roman Catholic now since a few years ago even though I was born and bred as a Buddhist.  After I become a Roman Catholic, I never receive a request for sex before marriage from men and my matching men were very premier and luxurious.

As a Buddhist, I was having tonnes of sexual harassment cases due to I was an extremely friendly individual and I say, "Hi!" to all levels of people.  Friendliness is one of my attractive points to many people and yet, I choose not to be so friendly now until I get married officially; hopefully, very soon. 

   

No comments: