Saturday, November 2, 2019

My Growing Up Background ......

I stated in the back cover of my books, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" and "Amore: The Indication of Civilization in 22nd Century" that I brought up in Malaysia and educated in Malaysia and yet, I lived amongst blue collars, highly intelligent people, poor people, extremely rich people, local graduates, overseas graduates, easterners, westerners, IT-savvy people and non IT-savvy people ever since year 2012.

Who are all these people in general?

blue collars - In Malaysia, they are my father's workers, followers or supporters; a total of 20,003 (Twenty Thousand and Three) people with 99% are blue collars.  My father is Sam Wong, AMP, a very experienced farmer.  In the 14th Malaysian General Election (2018) in Malaysia, Sam Wong, AMP represents Chinese in parts of Perak state, Malaysia and he is the Chairman of Pasir Salak chapter, Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA), a political party in Malaysia. Sam Wong, AMP is one of the joint leaders with Tajuddin Abd Rahman who is representing UMNO with 20,003 votes as the winners for Pasir Salak chapter in the most recent general election.  Also, I have many Mat Salleh friends who are from a farming background in United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many other places around the world.  During the summers or holidays, I visited their farms and know their workers.  These workers are mostly blue collars.    

highly intelligent people - My high school teachers were mostly the graduates from the University of Cambridge and a childhood dentist from the University of Oxford.  Throughout my job experience, while I was a lecturer in Multimedia University, I met more graduates from Carnegie Mellon University, University of Chicago, Wesley College, Stanford University, John Hopkin University, OX-Bridge and IVY LEAGUE Universities graduates.  For sure, when I traveled abroad to so many countries using my own hard-earned money, I met more OX-Bridge and IVY LEAGUE Universities graduates.          

poor people - I met people who were sleeping on the streets or homeless while I did my traveling around the world and also the poor people who begged for food.   

extremely rich people - In United States of America, I was honored to witness the helicopter ride and the private jet ride with Gulfstream.  A farmer family in United States of America has 22 private jets to ease their farming daily activities.  I know both of the heads of the family and I called them "grandmother" and "grandfather".      

local graduates - I met tonnes of them from all local universities in Malaysia.  

overseas graduates - I met many of them, however, only from a few foreign universities such as OX-Bridge and IVY LEAGUE Universities, Newcastle University, Southampton University, Manchester University, the University of London (Marry......, Royal Holloway, ......), Imperial College, Tokyo University, Tokyo Institute Technology, Iwate Medical University and I can't think anymore. 

easterners - I met tonnes of them from China when I was a student in Multimedia University.  I met Japanese, Korean, Indian too when I was in summer camps abroad.  

westerners - I met my first white man and white woman (a couple of Mat Salleh) when I was 14 years old in Kuala Lumpur after a summer camp from Port Dickson.  I am 40 years old now.  Both of them were Accountants.  I used to have a black mole on my right very near to my mouth area.      

IT-savvy people - I am an IT graduate and an IT lecturer.  Thus, I have tonnes of friends and students who are IT-savvy. 

non IT-savvy people - My father's workers, followers or supporters; a total of 20,003 (Twenty Thousand and Three) people with 99% are blue collars who are also non IT-savvy people as well as they do not know English.  

Since I have a very interesting background, I declare that I should be matched to a person who can accept my background and we are able to grow together as the perfectionists along our old age pairing and staying with children. 
  

No comments: