Monday, November 16, 2020

What is simple job to me?

 I stranger phoned me and asked me what type of jobs am I looking for.  I told her that I only wish to do the simple jobs.  

1.  To handle and supervise 265 students in research and technical programming assignments within one semester is a simple job.

2.  To be the Founder, CEO and CTO of a company is a simple job.  

3.  To involve in planning companies operations' strategies is a simple job.

4.  To travel to Egypt with some knowledge of Arabic for 25 days alone in year 2004-2005 is a simple job.  Kindly buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" to know more about my traveling trip in Eygpt.

5. 

6.

7.

8.

More than 200 tasks, I were thought that there were simple. 

I have done many miracles and being involved in many simple tasks as what majority people thought that those tasks were difficult tasks.  Do you agree that I might have superpower, thus, all these jobs were so simple to me?

I am looking forward more jobs which are simple as I said.  I deserve jobs with good compensation because I am multi-lingual, good in English, excellent in programming skills (a simple and boring task to me though.  I want a management job because managing people and planning company operation strategies are challenging jobs.  I am not saying that those are tough).   


No comments: