Monday, September 14, 2020

Miscommunication or Communication Broke Down?

This is an interview session between Lara and Ms. Hui-Shin Wong, the founder of Malaysian Footprint Blog/ Magazine.  

Lara: Ms. Wong, we all know that you are seeking for a job now, what would be the working environment you want to work?  

Hui-Shin Wong: I have been involved in many roles and I worked in many companies to date.  I would say two working environments would be best matching my personality and ability.  Working Environment 1 would be all my colleagues and the contact person from working partners or clients must be scholars or high achievers.  It means their academic performance and their personality performance are being listed as scholars with scholarship or family-funded high achievers in their academic and personality performance.  Personality performance would be great in considering their co-curriculum activities track records.  Working Environment 2 would be I am the STAR or the ROSE among all the "thorns" with the guides from top GURU in my career.  "Thorns" would be my colleagues or students with average academic performance and personality performance who are respecting me and they salute me as one of the top scholars by learning from me or seeking for my knowledge consultation in certain scenarios.  I prefer to work in Working Environment 1 because I experienced no miscommunication or communication broke down throughout my years in Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) as a Research Assistant for 18 months and Multimedia University (MMU) as a lecturer for 9 years and 3 months.    

Lara: Thank you, Ms. Wong!  Can you name some of the miscommunication and communication broke down in your life so far?

Hui-Shin Wong: I did mention that in my blog posts here in Malaysian Footprint and also, I highlighted the solution to avoid miscommunication and communication broke down in my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen".  Kindly get a copy directly from www.facebook.com/HuiShinWong or you can get it from online shopping websites.  

Lara: Noted, Ms. Wong!  We all know that you mentioned in your e27 profile and a community forum that you are connected to Private Jet.  Can you tell me more?

Hui-Shin Wong: Sure!  When I was a secondary school student, I was offered to broad on a Private Jet from Ipoh to Penang for a lunch.  When I was in a scholarship award (Linda Latham Scholarship) ceremony in Monterey Bay, California, USA, I was invited to broad on a GulfStream, another Private Jet big brand in my life.

Lara:  Thank you for your clarification.  I am sure that many of them are aiming for Linda Latham Scholarship now.  This scholarship is meant for Ph.D. students.

Hui-Shin Wong: Yes, I am a Ph.D. study dropped out due to incapability of my supervisor, Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan to lead me to a Nobel Prize award research direction.  It is my pleasure and I deserve it as a Linda Latham Scholar.  In my journey, I met many sour grapes.  Thus, I have started "Fair? Why?" to lead these sour grapes to be the balanced individuals because they are over-reacted and acted wrongly by "killing", "murdering" or doing some small action to stop people proceed to the next steps just what I am facing now.  I have a message to the sour grapes:  "If you all want to board on a private jet, look for Four Seasons Hotel.  They have the services.  I spent more than RM 380,000 on my dreams and ambition for all the start-ups to lead to world peace for the aim of a Nobel Peace Prize.  Thus, boarding on a Private Jet for RM 100, 000 would be just a piece of my cake and I can afford it too based on my personal ability.  Again, look for Four Seasons Hotel to book for a Private Jet trip."

Lara: Well done, Ms. Wong!  I am sure the sour grapes will work hard to get their dream to board on a Private Jet.  Ms. Wong, we know that your records would be working for a few jobs at the same time.

Hui-Shin Wong: Yes, Lara!  Thank you for your questions.  I save a lot of money because I earn more when I worked more jobs at the same time.

Lara: I would think that you are in a senior position now.  Are you going to work on a few jobs again at the same time?

Hui-Shin Wong: I would work on some charity at the same time when I am going to work as a senior position very soon, a head of the department or a director in an international organization. Well, my main point is to accumulate money to run my start-ups to lead to a Nobel Prize Peace Award, if any junior position which is USD 100,000 a year would be great for me too.  I just know there is a position in AMAZON subsidiary.  For sure, I am open to all job matching  possibilities.  Thank you for giving me a chance.  

Lara: Thank you and good luck in all your undertakings.           

Hui-Shin Wong: No problem.  I am comfortable with light minded individuals.  I  am actively looking for a husband for sure.  Most of the sour grapes are come from international schools and those from very poor family with good grades in their academic years.  I have seen a few of them.  Remember, walk near me, sour grapes because you can know more about my start-up, "Fair? Why?".  Hope that you all will walk far from these people and these people come to me for the consultation under "Fair? Why?".  I am just saving the world to provide all the reasons why they are not getting the fair treatment as what they have expected or being the sour grapes on what people had achieved so far.  

Lara: Ms. Wong, once again, thank you for answering our questions.


No comments: