Friday, September 18, 2020

How did I manage to be so energetic everyday from 1st May 1998 to 5th Dec 2014?

 I ate 2 nasi lemak bungkus, 1 glass of high calcium milk (Anlene or Dutch Lady) and 2 hard boiled eggs almost everyday for my breakfast.  At that time, a nasi lemak bungkus is about RM 0.50.  I swam almost everyday for half an hour either in the morning or in the evening.  Besides swimming, I ran half-marathon and full-marathon.  In the afternoon, I ate at the university's nearby mamak stalls; double portion of white rice, fish head curry with vegetables.  In the evening, I ate Chinese style fried rice or nasi goreng kampung.  Before I went to sleep, I drank a chocolates drink or Milo.

Food is extremely important to maintain your energy daily.  Exercises can enhance your food absorption and at the same time, it give you the endurance for your body to be more ready for your daily activities.

Of course, as a student and a lecturer at those days, we had a lot of free food in the hotels with abundant of activities.  Thus, bring your family to hotels for buffet once a blue moon would be pretty good.

Please don't be angry if you can't have the kind of the energy which I used to have.  Train now, swim, walk, run and eat, eat and eat for energetic life daily.

No comments: