Thursday, November 22, 2018

Tinder Match Making Mobile Application (App)

A while ago, I enroll to Tinder Match Making Mobile Application (App).  I am matched to many white men written profile individuals from Tinder.  After we have the voice chats and video calls, I am very sure that these white men written profile individuals are “Black”.  I am sure that they are from South Africa.  I am never refuse to have a right and matched South African boyfriend if there is any, however, he must be honest from the first day which we have met and tell me right away that he is from South Africa.  In order for me to identify those who are sincere and honest with real registered profile in Tinder, I am asking them 3 questions in order to proceed to our friendship or any girlfriend and boyfriend relationship which towards to a wedding/ marriage.    

Question 1:  Are you honest?
  • I hate those who are lying with bad objective and destructive reason(s)

Question 2:  Are you proud of yourself?
  • If he is proud of himself, he must show me his real identity.

Question 3:  Are you proud about what you are doing now?
  • If he is a SPAM or a SCAMMER, he must be proud about what he is doing which is cheating to receive any monetary and emotional benefits with no positive return to the registered female member in Tinder. 

Wish me luck.  I hope that one of my ways to meet my love, my man or the one could be in Tinder.

Are you my soul mate?  I am looking for you.”: this is a blog post which I have written on 25th November 2008.  I am still single now, never married and never have any children.   

To end with, I am here to share with you the consolidate of my man's criteria, i.e. My soul mate/ man/ husband candidate's criteria


No comments: