Friday, November 17, 2023

"Author: Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong", it means this author is named as Hui-Shin Wong. She is also named as Wong Hui Shin as well as is named as Shyan H. Wong. These 3 names are referring to the same person!

The reason why are my recent articles end with "I am Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong." mainly because many intruders edit my articles without my permission.  They got my username and password from Unethical and Not Professional FORENSIC EXPERT to login my blog, Facebook, Twitter and many others to edit my article, mainly because they are all STUPID.  I want them to be jailed for sure.  

They edited my online content and my books to ensure that I looked bad online and offline by creating many grammar mistake and confused content which mislead the public.  Such a stupid since some of them are graduates of University of Oxford (Taylor Swift - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg + Justin Leong Ming Loong + Owner of TIMES publisher), University of Cambridge (Jacqueline Leong Wern Ling + Chan Shu Ping - Juliana M. Chan) and Harvard University (Wena Poon + Sue Chen + Sheryl Fox + Daughter of Hup Seng's owner who is a Harvard Business School MBA graduate).  

These two Singaporean and all these who are supporting Singapore are STUPID since they do not know that there is an Identity Infringement and Invasion LAW.

Do you know there is something called ROOT WORD?  Example: She love to travel not she loves to travel since LOVE is a ROOT WORD.  It means it will appear as in either singular or plural as LOVE not LOVES.  

Another example: She READ a lot not she READS a lot.  READ is also a ROOT WORD.

She buy durian, maggosteen and rambutan.  She buy three different thing.
She buy Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin and Shyan H. Wong.  She buy three different person. 
She buy Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  She buy one person.  Three names are referring to the same person.

I am Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: