Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Want to know about the lifestyle as a virgin? Buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen"! Follow me at my Linkedin profile! And, like me at my author Facebook page and Amazon.com Author Page.

Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/wonghuishin

Author Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/HuiShinWong

Author Page with Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Hui-Shin-Wong/author/B08WCP82HB

I was raped by the Prince of Terengganu State with majority shares (60%) in a petroleum business with a trademark, Petronas.  Now, I am holding this 60% of company shares as the compensation for losing my virginity without my intention. 

If you are raped too, please write it in your blog and share it with me!  Let me ask for the fair compensation with my power from the family and the one who raped you!  

You just need to spend a little bit of money and I need all your photos to capture your face and the one who raped you to locate the satellite imaging and video to ensure that you were raped.  Many satellite imaging can form a video.  Technology is powerful to ensure the safety of all the earth's citizens.

If you suspect your wife is not a virgin, then, pay some money to have me to check for the proof using satellite imaging to ensure you can divorce her without a single cent of compensation immediately. 

Whatsapp me, +6 01 2298 2298. 

My husband is SHELL's big boss, the only owner!  Hence, he has satellites; many satellites.

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. 

No comments: