Friday, May 12, 2023

A Jewelry Big Fan: Hui-Shin Wong! With this photo uploaded to the Internet, I have attracted those who are having businesses which are closely related to JELWERY to tackle me and request me to be their wife. Hence, photograph, photography and photograph! Upload your lovely face to show the world frequently to inform your potential lovely husband or wife that you are doing great! The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of jewelry giant, Tiffany & Co., Alexandre Arnault was going after me right after he found out that I was a jewelry big fan since I was a child until now. He is a son of the richest man in the world, Bernard Arnault, the founder of LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey). His father was not the richest when he tackled me many years ago and now, they are the richest in the world. Nothing is impossible! If you are a jewelry big fan, why not short list yourself with thousand of son and daughter of jewelry tycoons worldwide as your Mr. Right and Ms. Left to boost their sales with your charm in love with jewelry. Let's see how TrainCan At Amore Paradise can help you to make your dream come true! I'm your Chief Cupid, Hui-Shin Wong!


Figure 1: Click on the photo above to enlarge

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.


No comments: