Wednesday, October 14, 2020

The most angry moment which I had ever in my life!

I was giving a piece of wrong information to many people since I was an undergraduate student until one of my postgraduate study days when Dr. Woon Wei Lee let me know that a Marathon is 42 KM run.  He corrected my speech when I introduced myself with my medal achievements in many marathons.  He told me that I ran many half-marathons not a marathon yet in year 2005.  

From that moment, I worked extremely hard so that I will walk my talk or my speech to run many marathons because I had been telling people that I ran many marathons since year 1998 until year 2005.  In year 2009, I managed to complete a 42 KM marathon in Kuala Lumpur.  I did not manage to complete the 42KM ran within 6 hours.  Thus, I joined a 42 KM marathon run again in year 2010.  In order to complete within 6 hours, I used all my energy to make it happened.  Eventually, I managed to complete a 42KM marathon within 6 hours in year 2010.

This was my most angry moment ever in my life!  I threw away my medal which I got it from Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon 2010 to release my angry moment because I got the medal under the most suffering mode ever in my life in order for me to walk my talk that I ran many marathons.  2 marathons are plural and it means many marathons to me.  I had completed my talk and until now I am not well-trained to run more marathons yet.  

Something for you!  Half-marathon is 24 KM run.  Marathon or full-marathon is 42 KM run.  There are differences.  I am saying that I am doing well in long-distance running.    

No comments: