Sunday, December 29, 2019

Artist: Shyan Quintessa





My Background

When I was in preschool, my favorite time of day was when I was allowed to draw and paint upon my choice with only the seven colours of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) on my paintings, arts and designs . As I got older, this love never faded and it is one of my hobbies and eventually, I might go to a college to study art in central London.


My Medium

I use many different mediums, such as clay, acrylics, and pastels. I believe that working in a single medium is restrictive to my artistic process. Each idea manifests in its own individual style with my seven favorite colours of rainbow.


My Inspiration 

I enjoy hiking in my spare time and many of my pieces are directly influenced by these hikes in nature. I love recreating plants, insects and wildlife in my work as well as the imaginative of cells, tissues, organs and systems in human bodies, atom and molecule from the theories and facts of Material Science, the arrangement and combination of zero and one (binary number) in Computer Science on all my art works due to I am in love with Science (Biology, Physics and Chemistry) and Computer Science besides hiking, golf, sports cars and food.

1 comment:

Malaysian Footprint said...

Click here to find out more, www.shyan-quintessa.com.