Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Supportive Individuals

Are you a supportive individual within a community, a society, a family, a country, many countries, a company, many companies, a brand, a trademark, a mobile app, a magazine, a charity and etc?

As a start-up or a newly formed organization, we will go through many difficult levels in order to be a stable and successful organization.  As a start-up, we are very keen to know who are our supporters when we are at the difficult levels.  Thus, subscribe to a website or the newsletter of an organization is extremely important to show your support in black and white by having the records through information technology i.e. through computers, labtops and mobile phones.

My father subscribed to many magazines in Chinese language when I was a little child.  Thus, I am well-verse of reading all international magazines such as Reader Digest, Asian Weekly, Economist and etc. in Chinese Language.  From there, I learned about bits and pieces of news from all over the world when I was a child.  My father subscribed or bought daily newspapers from more than three newspaper producers daily for more than 10 years. 

My father is a supporter for reading materials since his early age, about 20 years old until now.

I learned from my father to read broadly.  I subscribed to ACM Magazine, IEEE Magazine and many others.  As a result, I was always too busy and I couldn't really free to talk more than 5 mins to any strangers who are keen to know me.  They always describe as a wonder woman.  I am never a super woman because I am not that powerful.

A while ago, I was thinking of I was raped while I was sleeping alone at my ex-condominium in Kelana Puteri, Kelana Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  Through all these about or more than 5 years now, I knew about the detail of the "raped case" from a stranger.  He said, "It was a sex toy".  I am the inventor of the sex toy.  He said, "I am so surprised that you were still a virgin when the sex toy penetrating your vagina and at the same time you have your first white man and white woman friends from United Kingdom when you were 13 years old in Malaysia.  After that, you have more than 500 white men and white women to date as your friends until now from United States of America, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, mostly European countries and etc.  Good job!  Hui Shin or Hui-Shin to hold your principle that no sex before married.  A lot people witnessed your virginity and trust you firmly that you were a virgin before the sex toy penetrated on you.  Well done!" 

My white friends told me about their status i.e. some of them are not virgin because they have boy friends whom equivalent as their husband.  A met some Catholic Christian and Muslim, their religion can't accept pre-marital sex.  White men and white women are Muslim, Buddhists, Scientologists and involve many other religions too.

I would like to share some of my photos of my white friends and me when I worked in United States of America in year 2005, https://myspace.com/wonghuishin/photos

As a conclusion, start to support a person, a group, a society or an organization now.  At least when you are lonely or helpless, they will remember you when they are rich and stable; they will help you for sure if they are capable to do that.

Subscribe now at www.SoLemMi.com to show your supports!



No comments: