Tuesday, September 10, 2019

How are you going to accommodate 1.2 billion people who want to join your charity organization?

Imagine you are running a charity organization, when you organize an event, there were 1.2 billion people sent an email to state for their interest to join your event.  The 1.2 billion people are the amount of people who are born in the 80's with a mobile phone in China now.  To avoid any conflicts or unhappiness, you may state that your event is mainly for invited guests only. 

Or, you can have better ideas on how to manage these 1.2 billion people who are keen to join the event or the charity organization.

I was an invited guest to the events organised by many charity organization such as United Nations, UNICEF, UNESCO and etc.  I would say that you can start your journey to these international charity organization by starting to do charity in your local communities or societies first.  With your "big name" in charity, slowly and sooner, you will be invited to these international charity organization.  I hope that your idea to do charity is to help people and not the people whom you want to be part of the BIG NAME only. 

Also, I was invited to apply a scholarship related to Ox-Bridge and Ivy-League Universities, i.e. a Master Degree of Information Technology graduated with Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST), a collaborated program with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in year 2003-2005.

I knew the vocabularies, "Ox-Bridge and Ivy-League Universities" only in year 2016.  I am glad that I am part of the community to use my knowledge and imagination to change the world and help the few parts of the world to gain the international status, i.e. all world citizens must speak English because it is an international language and they must travel the world through www.SoLemMi.com

www.SoLemMi.com is at the pre-seed funding status.  Looking forward to secure the pre-seed funding from all over the world.  I did the presentation to many investors in Malaysia and the investors from all over the world since year 2014 until now.  I am using my own money and my family money to work on this Tech Start-up until now.  I am lack of funding and I wanted to quit and stop this good work by getting a job, however, all the prospect companies which I had job interviews, they said that my ideas were briliant and it is going to be the next Facebook.

Thank you for the compliments and yet, I am waiting for at least one fund as soon as possible else, I must get a job as soon as possible because I do not have money anymore.  To date, my balance in my bank account now in Malaysia is only less than RM 5.00.  I am depending on my family fully.  Without my family, I can't walk this far.  Thank you GOD to grant my family a prosperous and successful journey. 

I deeply believe that I will be successful, i.e. achieving a financial independent status as what I had before when I was a full-time employee.  Looking forward for a stable and secure job as well as a recognized pre-seed fund.  I believe that I can handle these since I am a multi-talented and a multi-tasking selected individual to serve the world especially Chinese community and Muslim Community.             

         

No comments: