Thursday, June 27, 2024

My Moment During Year 2007 to Year 2009 When I was An Academic Visitor In University of Cambridge, University of London Royal Holloway and Newcastle University

I am well-versed in INFORMATION SECURITY major Password Security during my time as an academic visitor in United Kingdom.

During my stay, I attended Master of Science courses in Information Security.  I learned how typing keystroke was extremely important to identify an individual's online character.  You can recognise one's identity through typing keystroke using keyboard and your fingerprint while you are typing using your mobile phone.  All laptop and handphone have these feature to enhance online security as well as your password security.

When you have a manuscript or a blog post, you can identify the author's work through typing keystroke in a laptop or fingerprint identification while you are typing using your mobile phone.  Copyright of manuscript and blog post are extremely crucial since they are carrying a huge amount of money (dollar and cent) in this literature and writing industry  

Checking identity is here in any country mainly because this is a mature huge business.

I am Wong Hui Shin, Hui-Shin Wong and also known as Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: