Wednesday, September 27, 2023

The story behind Saint Mary and Jesus Christ; the Malaysian version!

Saint Mary is known as Virgin Mary when she was conceived to have her pregnancy and delivered her son, Jesus Christ.  She was known as VIRGIN MARY since she did not have a boyfriend or sex partner until she delivered a baby.  In Science, VIRGIN MARY must experience penis penetration while she was sleeping, then, her ovum was conceived with a sperm from a man.  And, we all believe that he must be the KING.  Jesus Christ's father is the KING not Joseph.    

My story in Malaysia was that while I was sleeping in my condominium in Kelana Puteri, the Prince of Terengganu penetrated my vagina to break my hymen without ejaculating ever since more than 10 years ago; I can't remember exactly when was that.  I do not know him face-to-face until now, yet, he does not propose a marriage even though I am a virgin.  I am the Malaysian version of VIRGIN MARY, i.e. VIRGIN HUI SHIN.

Within these 10 years, I have improved a lot and I have grown to be a superstar and a rich woman, i.e. a second time being known as the TRILIONAIRE of the world with the help of PRINCE HENRY.

Petronas is fully given to me as the new owner with 60% shares and another 40% belongs to PRINCE HENRY.

PRINCE HENRY is Benjamin Henry Tudor Hughes (a white man) and he is my husband mainly because I am known as VIRGIN HUI SHIN.  And, he trust me that I am a virgin.  PRINCE HENRY is a virgin at age 73 and I trust him that I am his only woman in the world.  We have intellectual connectivity and we believe this can make our marriage forever.

VIRGIN PRINCE HENRY, I love you!  

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: