Monday, July 31, 2023

I am a decision maker ever since I was a baby until now. I am an independent and extremely competence in all skills, yet, POOR people do not know how to do the assessment and ask question about my competency. Thus, I am only well-verse among SMART and of course, RICH people. All the poor people are not forgiven since I am not GOD because they ruin my life and I have bad luck for more than 10 years. Why is it as such? It is the transformation of a poor country into a developed country, i.e. Malaysia! I have trained more than 80 professors in Malaysia and yet, this power is not good enough to change the perspective of poor people to be smart and rich at the moment. Surprisingly, Tun Dr. Mahathir, his daughter and Juliana Chan are poor people in our category. Too sad to hear this! When you are poor, listen to instruction. Do not be the decision-maker!

When I request for a job, i.e. I apply for a job, give it to me because I am a decision-maker.  Do not ask why, but, your job is to grant me what I want!

When I apply for a funding, give it to me because I am a decision-maker.  Tun Dr. Mahathir's daughter, Marina Mahathir took over my investment fund to form ZAFIGO (Traveling Platform - https://zafigo.com/) and it is a failure since both of them are stupid to take over my role to form SOLEMMI (The Tourism Revolution - http://www.SoLemMi.com).  Tun Mahathir called Juliana Jan to grant her daughter's venture while taking off my chance to be an extremely outstanding entrepreneur. 

My blog Malaysian Footprint is to transform to Malaysian Footprint Magazine.  They have given the funding to a Singaporean, Juliana Chan (Chan Shu Ping) to take over my role as the featured media to bring the gap.

If you were me, are you angry about all these STUPIDs?  For your information, Tun Dr. Mahathir was a medical doctor cum politician.  Chan Shu Ping (Juliana) is a University of Cambridge and MIT Ph.D. graduate.  Do you see these two who are groomed and grew from poor family?  Completely idiot!  

Let's support my startup, TrainCan At Amore Paradise!  Since you are a good listener and follower, I suggest that you GOOGLE "TrainCan At Amore Paradise" to find out more!  This is a platform to bring the gap between the POOR and RICH.  I am able to exit my startup (TrainCan At Amore Paradise) with USD 900 million of compensation and next, it is USD 30 billion.  Can you find out what is rich and poor now by accessing my work in TrainCan At Amore Paradise?

If you do, contact me since we need leaders to become wife of the rich with your first step to fill in our online membership application form.

I have 23 startups and all these are projected me as a TRILLIONAIRE with all my effort and money - no a single investor who is investing in me.  Do you know how many stupid in total?  Let me name for you one by one when I am free.

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: