Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Read my books to be more open, resourceful and humane for a big fight and prevention of mental health sickness!

I am a Malaysian.  I am grooming myself as a book author (https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B08WCP82HB) while I am waiting for technology investors to invest in all my startups (www.SoLemMi.com, www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com, www.Shyan-Quintessa.com, www.drwongfoundation.org and a few others).  I hope to draw your attention about my works.  If you want a copy of my book, you can get them online from Amazon.com worldwide websites and Google Play Books.  Check my author page, www.facebook.com/HuiShinWong.  I have published my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen - 3rd edition" about my World Traveling Logs in 365 Days.  Sunshine is my nickname and I named my book as "Sunshine Little Kitchen" because I would want to educate Malaysians and any other worldwide citizens to be more humane, resourceful and open through food, culture and my stories of each and every country which I have visited.    Also, I am acting as a Malaysia ambassador to promote Malaysia while I am traveling the world.  I am selling "Sunshine Little Kitchen - 1st edition" at RM 30 per book and I am able to do the delivery with every 10 books bulk order if your order is from Malaysia.  Looking forward the international and local schools' contact!  I believe everyone must have a copy of "Sunshine Little Kitchen" especially teenagers.  I have written 4 books and another 2 books for pre-order in Kindle eBook version from Amazon.com.  You can subscribe to Kindle Unlimited to read some of my books for free.

I believe that my energy and my almost 20 years of research for self-help book publication can help to form a better world, i.e. a world with humanity.  Thus, I encourage all people to read my books for openness, resourcefulness and humane.  I would want to help and guide the misfortunate, orphanages or poor with the first step to let them access and read my books.  To those who are rich, you may buy my books and sell my books at a big discounted price, so that they can learn from my books.  I do not want to reduce the price of my books unless there are any further support or charity programs to subsidy my books selling price because my quality research works for 20 years must be rewarded and I have spent a lot of money to work on my research for a better world.  My books sales collection fund would be useful for more research because I am aiming for no worldwide mental health sickness.  Trust me, I can do it with my definition of a world with humanity!  Support me to buy my books, https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B08WCP82HB


No comments: