Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Knowledge Worker with self-filed or individual filed patent(s) definitely earn more than a farmer with 3 hectares land

It is time to get a PhD if you want a passive income from your intellectual properties (IP).  If you are a PhD graduate and you do not own any intellectual property (IP), it is time to work harder, maybe 10 years after you have your PhD, you may file at least one patent.  Good luck! 

Let's respect individuals filed patents because they are going to earn a decent living with passive income.  Coca-Cola soft drink is a type of drink with patents.  When it was created it brings life to all nation.     

Knowledge workers who used to work with a company and the company was sponsoring the patent(s) filing, meaning the patents will be owned by the company.  The knowledge workers are only the workers because they were paid while they were the workers at the time the company was filing the patent(s).  No loyalty of the patents will be paid to the knowledge workers if they filed the patents under the company which they were working with.   

It is time to know why you should study a Master Degree and a PhD (Doctor of Philosophy).  I am a PhD study drop-out and yet, I am running a business, www.SoLemMi.com and I am going to file 3 patents to support my business operation.  Of course, I need a large amount of money to buy over some patents for the www.solemmi.com business and yet, I believe in teamwork and, I am going to make it as a Forbe List 500 and I would be the first Asian woman who is working on intellectual properties business model.  I wow that I am going to be the richest self-made woman in Forbes List 500.  I am a naturally born and being trained to become a billionaire.

To do a PhD in Science or Engineering is to find out the ways on how to invent an algorithm, a function, a software, a product and etc.  As a PhD graduate, we must find out the ways to create intellectual properties (IP).  If you own an IP, it would be a passive income for you meaning you are earning the loyalty or the money from your IP while you are working for other people or traveling the world.  Patent is one type of IP.  Copyright is another type of IP.  You can find out more types of IP.  I am sure you can do it. 

Louis Vuitton (LV)'s founder or owner earned a title as the second richest person in the world once this year mainly because of LV has the patent on how to produce the bags sewing for each material , sewing methods and sewing or bags hardware.  The zip of the LV bag has the patent(s), the bag design or the leather design or the type of leather has patent(s).

www.SoLemMi.com has 3 patent(s) or IP and these 3 patents or IP belong to the Founder and CEO of www.SoLemMi.com.  I have raised up my ideas of the patents filing in my business webpage.  I am sure I am a great leader and I have a lot of followers.  I have 1 billion followers, maybe?  Who are these people are going to file the same patents which I am going to file?  The reason why I am not writing any lines in my laptop about my patents mainly because I do not have enough money to file these 3 patents now.  Filing patents are extremely expensive.              

No comments: