Saturday, May 9, 2015

My blog "Malaysian Footprint" was hacked!

Kindly let me know if you read some funny posts, extreme personal ego or strange passages in this blog (Malaysian Footprint, (http://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/).  The blog was hacked and it was used to express a lot of of extreme high ego sentences.  I, Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong is a humble and polite person.  It is definitely not what you have read and seen in some blog posts which are indicating something crazy.  Please let me know if you have read something crazy, so that I will amend them or delete them.

I am still single and available.  I do not have a boy friend now.  Some blog posts indicated that I was married.  Well, it was not true.

I am sorry for any crazy postings and any extreme super ego postings.     

No comments: