Friday, March 15, 2019

My expectation from all my associates, collaborators, "students" or any people from all Chinese from around the world especially the Chinese from mainland China!

I wrote these in one of my email accounts and I copy and paste with some editing.  

"My anger came after she said, "If I have questions on IT, I will not want to ask you because the voice tone which you had talking to me shown your reluctance in telling me the solution of my questions."  With what she said, she had indicated that she is not a Chinese because she does not apply what she must learn and know as a Chinese especially she is born and bread in mainland China with all the Chinese Proverbs (中国谚语 or ) such as "不耻问" meaning "If you don't understand something, please ask people with no shameful feeling."; "尊师" meaning "Respect your teacher, i.e. the one who can teach you with the highest morality."; "" meaning "To have the ability and attitude to learn without any borders and any excuses." and etc.  That's why I said to her that she is not matched or fit to be a Chinese and she is a shameful example in the Chinese community due to she can't apply the stated 3 Chinese Proverbs above.  I said I am not wrong due to my personal opinion to her that as a Chinese, we must have these qualities and values.  I have all these qualities and values as a Malaysian Chinese.  I choose to work in a Chinese environment because I believe all Chinese from China will have these qualities and values especially employees from Siemens China."      


Basic highlighted values you must have as one of my "students" or Chinese:

1)  "不耻问" meaning "If you don't understand something, please ask people with no shameful feeling."; 
2) "尊师" meaning "Respect your teacher, i.e. the one who can teach you with the highest morality."; 
3) "" meaning "To have the ability and attitude to learn without any borders and any excuses." and etc.

If you want to learn the Chinese language, learn the Chinese Proverbs and apply them in your daily life.  I am confident that this is the main reason why the richest man of Malaysia, Robert Kuok gave her children to study in Chinese school when they were young.  

Dear Robert Kuok and family, hope that I can meet at least one of you tomorrow evening at a ball (I am at the waiting list while I am getting ready to attend the ball), I want to pitch my business ideas to your family.  I want to ask money from Kuok family to start all my businesses with my well-defined mission.  I have planned them well and I would welcome your questions on how to make profits from these business ventures and the most important that all my businesses are leading to my life mission: "To bring all world citizens to international level especially among Chinese and Indian communities around the world and of course, worldwide Muslim communities too".    


The name of my businesses as listed below:


1. "www.solemmi.com (SoLemMi适旅迷)"
2. "The-Joy", 
3. "Angel's Breakfast", 
4. "Why? Fair?", 
5. Sunshine Little Kitchen Fine Dining Restaurant, 
6. Sunshine Little Kitchen Food Court 
7.  My book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" - a non-fiction    
8.  My book, "Amore: The Indication of Civilization in 22nd Century" - an imaginative novel (in the progress) 
9.  Dr. Wong Foundation and Dr. Wong Foundation Fellowship
10. Malaysian Footprint Magazine with the initiated efforts after this blog writing with a very clear mission and scope of news, write-up and publication for more than 10 years  

The ideas and details of my businesses are written in my Linkedin profile and my facebook profile.  I am planning to have all these done since year 2014 after I attended the Founder Institute Malaysia Chapter training or briefing.


Of course, I submitted my pitch deck to many Venture Capitalists.  I am waiting for their reply too.  In order to make a success in "www.solemmi.com (SoLemMi适旅迷)" worldwide.  I need USD 1 billion. 


I am keen to explore a relationship with Kuok Khoon Hua and at the same time, I am exploring Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong and Joel Neoh.  I am confident that I am a gifted and talented individual with GOD's wills to provide a better place for people to live worldwide.  Of course, I welcome worldwide candidates to explore a relationship with me.  I want a marriage as soon as I have matched to the right man.   


I pray to the GOD to give me the best arrangement of my worldwide life mission.

        

No comments: