Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Amore ...... says Episode 10

"Replace "I" to Wendy or Grace!"

In 22nd century, Food Science is doing a great job and it leads to most of the medical doctors lost their jobs and their lucrative income, drugs and medicine manufacturing/ research and development, medical instruments research and development are facing bankruptcy or total sales can't afford to cover the operational cost.  These people are smart brain, 1st Class Honest Degree graduates are facing a lot of problems to survive in this century because all their talents are not appreciated and their patents or intellectual properties are aside like garnish.

Malaysia is stated as a developed country in year 2020 and it gained a lot of attention from the "genius" to move their headquaters, research and development centers, manufacturing branches in Malaysia.  Rolls Royce are made and brand in Malaysia too.

I am doing extremely well with an Information Technology degree graduated from a local university, Multimedia University in Malaysia.  These jealous smart brain people who are not getting well paid even though they have patents in drugs and medicine manufacturing ingredients and research plan to "KILL" me slowly by using their knowledge.  In order to let me die slowly, a long term "murdering" actions and let-I-lost-trust-in-public-and-become-a-stupid-slowly are being done by Drugs and Medicine Manufacturers in Malaysia, Medical Instruments Manufacturers in Malaysia and a group of Mental Health or Psychiatric doctors by diagnosing me as one of the Mental Health patient by going through more than 10 times ECT (Electroconvulsive therapy) which caused my brain function and brain cells dead tremendously with a permanent effects of LOST MEMORY and REDUCE LEVEL OF MY INTELLIGENT.  I become less verbal, not well versed in communication, forget most of the vocabulary of the languages, unable to read effectively as before with the ECT treatments.

They are also putting the rejected or excess dosage of Drugs and Medicine manufacturing ingredients into my Food Supplements, Weight Management Supplements and etc. to ensure that I will get into the Kidney problem, Liver problem, Heart problem, obesity (I become a fat girl), drowsiness every day after consuming the Food Supplements daily, infertility (no more menstrual period at the age of 30) and etc.

They change AMWAY EPA (Fish Oil) to lower grade of cooking oil with the capsules, an action after the jobs of Drugs and Medicine Manufacturing being done locally in Malaysia.  They also change the milk powder to lower grade of ingredients for babies and adults in order to earn more from what they have studied with a First Class Honest Degree.  Can you find an Olazaphine or Lithium Carbonate patent owner, a Forbes listed billionaire?

With Food Science, no need doctors and medicines!!  With these both or you should murder FOOD SCIENCE founder and not me, i.e. an IT graduate, the richest human being in 22nd Century.  If you want to become a richest person in the world, STUDY IT (Information Technology).

Also, the printing technology, paper manufacturing and editing ability with Photoshop in Malaysia is at a mature stage.  These jealous people gang with the locksmith, entering my room to change all my certificates from my achievements to lower grade of paper quality, INK quality and certificates contents and results and many more.

They change the content of my certificates.  I achieved 100% attendance in my primary school study, secondary school study, degree level study, master degree level study, all my career tracks and also without any Medical Certificates presented.  This is also another good point of mine that I deserve a master degree scholarship collaborating with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

I have a Ted Baker handbag and a pair of pink colour shoes from Ted Baker which I bought from Singapore.  They changed them the pink shoes to white colour and with the lowest grade of manufacturing quality or also known as good copycats.  I bought a pair of pink Sneakers and a pair of white with black stripes Nike shoes from United States of America, they took them away.  Also, I have a pair of blue Timberland hiking shoes, they took away.  I bought a Burberry black handbag from Times Square, Kuala Lumpur.  They scratched my leather Burberry black handbag, changed my handbag gold colour metals with lowest grade metals, used the suitable chemical to make my handbag dirty.  The metals are dirty and my Loius Vuitton handbag is dirty.  My father bought me a Loius Vuitton handbag which I used it everyday when I go to work.  Also, my dresses and clothes were being washed with chemical or being rubbed to more unpresentable and make them look old and messy.  

These jealous chemical (one of the Science Subject, i.e. the chemistry) genius, use the chemical to let my CAR BOOT went rusty and destroy.

Information Technology genius cum jealous people edited and changed my photos on facebook and some websites, parts of my blog contents and etc ......

My pieces of jewellery which I bought them from all over the world were modified to lower grade of qualities.  

I have many watches.  All my watches were missing and being spoiled.    

I have many boy friends.  All my boy friends are educated and in the high rank of societies in the world.  None of my boy friends buy me single piece of gift.  I bought all and what I like myself with my own money.  I travelled to many part of the world using my own money too.  Only 1 or 1 trips were sponsored, i.e. the 1 week Washington DC sightseeing trip and United Nations in Thailand trip was sponsored.  

My skin care was modified too, so that I had more pimples and scars in my face.  One of my best friends is a dentist.  I visited her to clean my teeth.  After that, I have bad arrangement of teeth with small gaps between my teeth after she watched my teeth with a machine.  You see!  European and USA old and rejected medical machines are selling hot in ASIA.  It is time to invoke Medical and Healthcare Machine Quality evaluation and quality and ensure that no more damages are going to happen in these new years.

With the history that I have so many boy friends from all over the world, these jealous people can not accept that I am still a virgin.  Thus, they use the latest technology for vagina tightening to make it losing the elasticity of my vagina or cut the circumference of my vagina when I was forced with the admission to the hospital.  They had broken my hymen too.  I swear that I never have SEX and any ROMANCE in my life.  These people want to do that because they wanted that I face a divorce case after my legally married husband have sex with me at the first night of our marriage if I have a chance to get married one day.  I stressed that no SEX before married and the case later, they are making my health and body performance as a weak, a lot of sickness with drugs and medicines because they want to sell their drugs and medicines as well as the medical or healthcare instruments in this FOOD SCIENCE world by using me as the celebrity to brand their products.

Also, they used the chemical to tighten my nipples and make my nipples turned black.  They don't believe that I never have any romance with my so many white men boy friends.  They are making my body situation and appearance that I had sex for years daily.  I swear that I never have sex and any romance with anyone in this world.

I met a prostitute who had claimed that she is an Oxford University graduate during one of my travelling trips.  I talked to her for a very long time and I am thinking of doing something to help the prostitutes.  I want to help her, an Oxford University graduate.

I also want to help disabled folks because I used to work in United States of America among the disabled folks and also, I met a disabled folk who had claimed that he is an Oxford University graduate.   

I want to help Oxford graduates, i.e. the prostitute and the disabled folk.

To be continued.

"MURDERING" in 22nd century!  Watch up!  "Amore: The Indication of Civilization in 22nd Century"

Publications

  • Amore: The Indication of Civilization in 22nd Century - An Imaginative Novel

    In the progress .......
    2016
    The story illustrates that mankind had made significant scientific and technological advances in the 22nd century. Buildings and machines are growing like mushrooms in the Earth. It is rare to find any part of the Earth that doesn't show signs of development. The advancement of Information Technology is surprisingly stable and mature. The Earth is monitoring by the AhKleh Planet Savier Society (APSS). APSS is an elite group of human beings with special talents and highly intelligence. They are the chosen members to ensure the Earth is safe for all human beings to live. They carry out the mission to protect the Earth and guarantee that human beings will live happily ever after on the Earth. Of course, they also train human beings to operate and run the Earth.

    Ve-Eng Saw is an American born Chinese. He is a well-known computing prodigy. He was recruited by the APPS when he was 10 years old. His first assignment was a job working with World Sound Monitoring Task Force on the Earth. He monitored the babies crying sound every day and night. He needed to analyse the baby crying sound frequency to identify talented babies. He is an expert in sine curve, cosine curve, parabolic graph and quadratic graph of babies crying sounds.

    One fine day, he was eating his Sesame Supreme while monitoring the babies crying activities. Sesame Supreme is pretty famous in 22nd century. It is a type of fast food with 3 main ingredients: grilled chicken, minced sesame paste and water spinach (kangkung). Ve-Eng was shocked. He zoomed in the magnifying lenses to justify the sound. It was from a small little wood house in a Chinese New Village in Black Water (Air Hitam), Teluk Anson, Perak, Malaysia. The crying sound was 200 desibels (dB).

    The baby girl was named as Ru Xia (卢霞) or Wendy. It means the beautiful clouds group in the sky. Wendy is a gift from the God to Ru couple. Wendy’s family members are farmers.

    It is a love story of prodigy and talented human beings in 22nd century.

No comments: