Sunday, December 16, 2018

Audit Trail in all Database System/ Data Storage

I received a call from Silicon Valley, USA.  The Database Administrator told me that my BLOG, www.malaysianfoorprint.blogspot.com was amended by someone to be more grammatically errors.  He suggested that I must change my password immediately.  The AUDIT TRAIL for the Blogger Database or Data Storage has all the records about my 1st entry are all grammatically correct write-up.  2nd entry to the Database would be amended to some grammatical error write-up.

AUDIT TRAIL in DATABASE has all editable records.  This is one of the security features for DATABASE.  Database is a jargon for IT or Computer Science where it is a centralized place to store all the data and information from the WEB which included Email. 

The backup DATABASE normally are based in India.  

No comments: