Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Why was I awarded a scholarship to study my Master degree and my Ph.D? Why am I deserve a good life?

We are talking about team work here.  We need different talents people to form a team in order to success in at least one undertaking.

In an orchestra musical concert, there are a team of people who are playing multiple types of musical instruments to make the show go life in a hall.  Of course, there might be some of the individuals who can play or are trained to play more than one musical instruments, however, within a life show each of the musician will only play the type of musical instrument which he or she excel in or best suite for him/ her meaning if you are the best musician who can play violin, then, you will be selected to join one of the musical teams.  Of course, personal characters are very important.  You must be able to mingle and communicate with the team besides your talent skill.

I was awarded a full scholarship with monthly stipend for 18 months to study a Master of Science in Information Technology in year 2003 because I was the best i.e. scoring full marks (98%) in many difficult Bachelor of Information Technology major Software Engineering subjects in university level.  Although I am a Second Class Upper (Hons) Degree graduate, however, I did score a GPA of 3.82/ 4.00 in one of the semesters in my four years degree program, i.e. with the highest GPA of 3.83/ 4.00 in my degree with the GPA defination is the score of the semester meaning I scored 3.82/ 4.00 which is the highgest GPA among all the semester.  In my resume, I never mention that I am a First Class Honest Degree Graduate, however, I am applying one of my studies in Marketing Strategy and Branding to convey the message that I can score a CGPA of 4.00/ 4.00 with the best teachers, the best teaching style/ technique, the best teaching materials and etc..  Of course, an early score target must be told before the semesters so that I can reduce my movie time, jogging time, hiking time, singing time, shopping time, traveling trips and etc. within a semester.

These are what I wrote in my resume: "Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Software Engineering with the highest GPA of 3.82/ 4.00. I scored all A’s in programming related subjects, A+ in PME0015/ PML1010 Moral & Ethics (100%) and TCE1221 Computer Systems Architecture (98%).".  In this world, we seldom see people who are exceling in "PME0015/ PML1010 Moral & Ethics" like what I have been practicing since I was a baby until now.  I scored full mark in this subject in university level.  TCE1221 Computer System Architecture is a very difficult subject, I scored 98%.  From these two subjects means I am talented, I am chosen and I am a top scorer just like a musician who is excel in playing Violin in a orchestra musical concert.  I deserved a a scholarship to form a team to do research and development as well as the next generation best example and leader who is exceling in Moral and Ethics.  I am one of the best Moral and Ethics practitioner in the best.  Again, I shout loud that I deserve a scholarship, a good career and a life in every part of the world especially in Malaysia, i.e. my home country.

Also, I highlighted these in my resume to about my high school academic achievements: "Straight-A (12 A’s) student in Academic Achievement, Conduct & Etiquette, Initiative, Trustworthiness, Leadership, Cooperation, Adaptability, Maturity of Thoughts, Determination, Diligence, Outlook and Tidiness. I scored 100%, i.e. full marks in Geography, History, Moral Knowledge, Biology and Chemistry.".

I deserved a scholarship to study my Ph.D as well and I was awarded a scholarship to pursue my Ph.D study in year 2012 due to my excellent achievements in community service, career track records and my academic results.  During my Master degree level, I finished my Master Degree Thesis with the best track record in research ability, analytical skill and the ability to make the best conclusion within a master research thesis.       
           
Due to one of my Ph.D supervisors, Professor Y.P. Singh left Malaysia, I was no longer having a capable supervior who can oversee my Ph.D study.  Thus, Professor Ho Chin Kuan, my another Ph.D. supervisor advised me to drop my Ph.D study in year 2015.  At that time, he was only a Dr. Ho Chin Kuan and not a professor yet.

I am not a "Kaki Penipu" or a cheater/ lier.  Please ask yourself, how good is your reading skill and understanding/ comprehension skill.  Do you know what is the different between GPA and CGPA?  Do you know how to use the word "highest"?  Among all the GPA from all semesters in a degree problem, I highlighted the "highest GPA".  Do you know what is Marketing Strategy and Branding?

Another justification why should an international organization give me the scholarship for my Ph.D study and the Venture Capital Fund for all my businesses because I have written a book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" and list down a list of my finding after all my traveling trips experiences until year 2012.  These self-help finding and research output in my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" ensure that I am a capable person and I can diversify on what ever I see, I talk, I do and I think.  All these are the qualities and values we must have as successful individuals or a potential successful individuals.  I created a few "quotes" and I looked for a few "quotes: from famous people to concluded and summarized my traveling trips until year 2012.       

I wish that I can get another Ph.D study scholarship soon since my previous Ph.D scholarship was dropped due to the supervisors' capability.  Of course, I am looking forward to work well in my entrepreneurial journey since a lot of entrepreneurs are choosing to further their studies in Ph.D level and at the same time they are doing great in their business world.

I deserve a good life, a good pay and good rewards since I have done numerous of services to the communities and the world and also I am one of the top scorers.  I need a team.  Welcome to join my team and if you need me as your team member, you are welcome to look for me and discuss with me.

Thank you!   

No comments: