Wednesday, February 13, 2019

My 2019 Valentine's Day Worldwide Life Mission Declaration

My worldwide life mission is to raise the standard of the world citizens to the international level.  I am working on this worldwide life mission by starting and planning my entrepreneurial dreams journey with all the efforts as the Founder & CEO at Fair? Why?, The-JOY!, SoLemMi 适旅迷, Dr. Wong Foundation Fellowship, Malaysian Footprint Magazine, Sunshine Little Kitchen Food Court, Sunshine Little Kitchen Fine Dining Restaurant and Angel's Breakfast. 

If you wish to know more about my entrepreneurial journey in helping the world citizens to raise their living standard to the international level, kindly add me in my facebook, www.facebook.com/brightangel79.  

I hope that my potential legal marrying husband can support me all the ways to make all my dreams come true.  He can be one of my investors, my working partners or my working buddies or my admirers.  I am waiting for you.  Call me!  Today is the Valentine's Day in year 2019.  

I want to do all these because I want all the world citizens can live like what I have experienced in a luxury way for at least once in life.  One of the luxuries is traveling to a foreign country, such as London, New York, Japan, Korea, Republic of Maldives and many others.  www.solemmi.com can help the world citizens to chase for their dream to travel to a foreign country at least once in their life. 

I will not give a single cent for donation to any sectors because I believe that all human beings are GOD's creation and there must be a purpose or a reason from GOD to create them.  I will provide job opportunities and training for all people in the world to earn a living through www.solemmi.com.  Disable children and orphans can work too.  Everyone must work to earn a living.  Of course, there are exceptions, however, I will not donate money to people in general if their needs are not in my working market segment i.e. to raise the standard of the world citizens to the international level. 

"A surprise: a dumb, a deaf, a disabled will feel angry because they are human beings."     
~Ms. Wong Hui Shin            

When I was in United States of America, I worked with special folks or disabled folks for almost 3 months.  It was a surprise when a disable folk threw her anger to me when I told her that I were a Marathon runner.  That's why, I came out for the quote above. "Fair? Why?" is another business venture and research center of my entrepreneurial journey after this quote.  This business element will work with researchers, humanities scientists and professors from well-known universities to work on Anger Management, English Literature & Comparative Literature (Columbia University), Theory & Methods of Comparative Literature, World Literature, Arts & Sciences of Comparative Literature (Harvard University), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anger, Managing Anger & confrontation, Human Sciences, Psychology & Theories of Mind, Psychoanalytic Revolution, Erotic Gratification, Personality Development, Science & Technology Studies (Ways to bridge the gaps between IT Savvy & Non-IT Savvy Individuals), Human Ambition, Creativity & Empathy and History of Science.  

Part of my wealth coming from www.solemmi.com will be contributing to Research & Development (R&D) organization and universities.  I stress one more time, I will not contribute my wealth to charity.  I hope all the charity organization can stop your efforts on approaching me to donate money on the charity.         

"If you are born poor, it is not your mistake, but, if you die poor, it's your mistake."
~ Bill Gates

With this quote, www.solemmi.com promises or guarantees everyone a chance to travel to a foreign country or a dream holiday destination.  You are no longer being categorized as a poor individual because you fly before and you have a beautiful memory of your traveling trip(s) in your life through the easy way, i.e. www.solemmi.com

"Rome wasn't built overnight.  Thousand miles of journey starts with a single step."

"I am a slow walker, but I never walk back." 
~ Abraham Lincoln (16th President of United States)

With the encouragement of these two quotes, I am no longer fear.  I am building my mission step-by-step, day-after-day.  I am the richest woman in this world, an affirmation.  I hope to get all supports from all over the world to bring my mission comes true.  Gender discrimination is over and no more in the world; I strictly believe that.  I have decided to continue my entrepreneurial journey with great supports.  

I will quit my job after I get the investors to work on my mission.  

I am here to work hard to bring a better tomorrow for the world.  I believe "Tomorrow Is Always Better"!  

"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information.  It is always a grey area because we are human beings.  This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politics and Law."

~ Ms. Wong Hui Shin        

Sunshine Little Kitchen Food Court, Sunshine Little Kitchen Fine Dining Restaurant and Angel's Breakfast are the Food & Beverage chain to bring the taste or the food of international to all the world citizens and the importance of taking breakfast in every morning.  "Sunshine Little Kitchen" is my book which published under two publishers in year 2012 and later.  The book is talking about my traveling experiences inside and outside my country, Malaysia.  I have tasted many food all around the world and I believe it is good for world citizens to taste the worldwide food at their home country.       

1 comment:

Unknown said...

big dreams need hard work.never give up attitude and self motivation. If you really believe in yourself and never ever give up...eventually you'll succeed