Thursday, November 22, 2018

Imaginative, Confidence, Write and Speak in Advance

I am a very good woman with a warm and sincere heart.  I would like to apologize that my confidence level which shown in one of my writing posts give a wrong impression that I have a son.  I mentioned in the writing sentence/ post that "I want my son to grow up like this baby".  This sentence, in fact, show my confidence level that I will be able to get married, pregnant and deliver a baby eventually because I have all the criteria to become a quality wife.  I am talking about having a son because I am very confident about myself to be able to attract a good and quality man for marriage.        

I am sorry for the imaginative and the sense of my confidence level to mislead you that I have a son since many years ago.  

Also, my profile picture in my facebook misleads you that the baby who is with me in an aquarium in Monterey Bay, California, USA.    

The way when I illustrated my soul mate criteria in my blog posts, I am 100% healthy, no obesity problem and extremely smart/intelligent.  The GOD give me the challenge and opportunities to understand all categories of people in the world.  I am honored to know about the care and praying from my family members and good friends.  GOD!  It is time for me to become 100% healthy again with smart/ good brain.  For those evil(s) who have stop my way(s), I believe that GOD has HIS plan to stop and punish the evil(s).  GOD will give me what ever I am praying for the best and good future of the various levels of communities.  

Hope that I am going to meet my dream man soon.  I really hope that I can have children with my lovely and intelligent man one day.         

No comments: