Monday, August 6, 2018

Letter of Offer is important!

Getting a Letter of Offer is a MUST when you freshly join a company.  According to Michael Chong, a representative from MCA, I can employ a lawyer to ask for the three months salary payment from my ex-boss, Prof. Dr. Al-Sheikh Al-Mansour, a Saudi Arabia Prince according to Prof. Dr. Al-Sheikh Al-Mansour under a company called AMRIG International Groups, Menara Maxis, Level 36, KLCC.  I started my work on 9th April 2018 until 2nd July 2018.

I hope that I will get my salary soon and of course, I can secure a job since all my entrepreneurship ideas need funding to expand and I am here to call for a stop for all my businesses.

I spent all my saving and whatever I can afford for my entrepreneurship journey to get the funding.

Now, I am seriously need a job to feed myself and settle all my loan commitments.

If you are the one who want to be my Mr. Right, i.e. my husband, you must be able to pay all my monthly loan commitments and my monthly expenses.  

No comments: