Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Everyone can have a golf set!!

Hi there, I bought my first golf set in MSTGolf Warehouse Clearance in Kelana Jaya in year 2003 during my master degree study.  I used my Hong Leong Bank platinum credit card to purchase it.  Later, I was invited to their sales to buy good quality goods and garments every season and year.  Very affordable.  With the golf set, you can start to learn golf.  By attending driving range is not expensive.  It could be RM 10 for 100 balls in year 2003.  I was at KLGCC for green.  

Now, it is your chance to own a golf set.  Hurry!  I have one golf set and you must have one for sure.  I am sure you like to be a golfer one day.

MSTGolf Warehouse Clearance @ Superstore Subang Jaya (15,000 Sqft) Up to 80% off, super deals and more.  The sales is started now until 21st May, 10 a.m. to 7.00 p.m..  Hurry!  Don't Miss it!

http://www.mstgolf.com/    

No comments: