Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Teaching Permit

I have been teaching in the university for more than 10 years now.  As a lecturer, we will have a teaching permit registered with Ministry of Higher Education in order for me to teach in the university.  The Ministry of Higher Education will do a full research and survey about an individual in order to grant him/ her a teaching permit.  He or she must have certain strength which is needed to work as a team in the university and work as a lecturer.  As a lecturer, we normally work as a team.  Within a lecture semester, we might have co-lecturers and a team of tutors to work on a teaching subject.

I just received my teaching permit yesterday from Ministry of Higher Education through Monash University since I have a contract teaching with them until this 27th May 2017.  My teaching permit validity is until year 2024.  With the teaching permit, I can teach in any universities in Malaysia.           

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What are the certs that we need to submit in the process?tq

Malaysian Footprint said...

You must attach to a university and the university will file an application for you.

Adelia said...

Hi, it is possible to apply for a teaching permit if I am giving tuition classes at home?

Tanww said...

May I know how long it takes for the whole process? It’s been a month but I have not heard back from them.