Thursday, April 27, 2017

Misconception

A lot of time, you will have the misconception or you are not happy with certain information because the information come in a few junks while not in a full story.  When you are saying that she is naked on my bed meaning she is not wearing any piece of clothes or hiding any important parts of her body on your bed.  If she is wearing something, you can not say that she is naked.  Thus, do not mislead people to have a misconception about your girl friend being so seductive and attractive on bed.  Soon, other men will come and grab her because rich men like seductive and attractive women on bed.  News will travel far since the social media is so advance now with minimum of 3 trillion of internet users in the world now out of the total more than 7 trillion global citizen in the world.

Imagine I am earning USD 1 cent from each internet user for reading my blog posts after I distribute to them, I am going to be a billionaire just by blogging.  Of course, writing blog posts and books is my hobby.  I know how to earn money by writing and publishing my books and sell them in www.amazon.com.  I am wondering how can I collect the money from my blog readers.  Is there a payment or money collecting system or website for me to register my blog to earn a living.  It is definitely a good idea and it is a million dollar or billion dollar business model.  I am looking forward any co-founder in this matter.  In this business model, I aim to reach out almost 4 trillion internet users in the world to read blog posts and helping bloggers to earn a living if their readers give them a thumb up.  A thumb up means USD 1 cent.  Of course, being a referrer you will earn more, maybe USD 2 cents.  This is another business model on how to reach my blog objective and the magazine, Malaysian Footprint Magazine.        

I hope you will continue to support my blog and let your friends know about me.  I have the motivation to start a magazine which is Malaysian Footprint Magazine.  Of course, the objective of the magazine is really clear.  I have stated that in my blog introduction in my front page.  Let me recap.

My blog and the initiated magazine aim to change the world for a better place to live through my stories.  I hopes my readers evolve their mindset to a globally thinker and not only following others without thinking. "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow (S.T.E.F.)!” Also, I would like to bridge the gap between the poor and the rich, the intelligence and the ordinary, the masters and the slaves, the local graduates and the oversea graduates, the easterners and the westerners, the IT-savvy and non-IT savvy individuals.  All these mentioned are the scope of my magazine, Malaysian Footprint Magazine.  
          

No comments: