Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Amore: The Indication of Civilization of 22nd Century- Part 4"

Here are some lines in my first novel called "Amore: The Indication of Civilization of 22nd Century". I would expect that the book will be published in the end of year 2012. Be patient!



I am in my confinement period now, however, ......

The babies in my womb were delivered safely without any nurses and doctors around me. I never expected that my baby boys came out earlier.

A lot of people came to grab my babies before they were delivered and after they were born. I was so terrified.

My husband just came back from London. It was a day after our baby boys were delivered. He is a medical doctor who is working in Addenbrooke Hospital, Cambridge, United Kingdom. We used to stay in Maida Vale, Paddington Borough, London - 'The Little Venice'.

They are quadruplets. My first child was born on the 10th October 2010 (10-10-10). His name is McKente L. Tay (10/10/10 - 7:30 a.m.). He is a boy. My coming babies are named as McJuliuse L. Tay (23/11/10 - 2:00 a.m.), the second boy who was estimately to be born on 23rd November 2010, McJewsen L. Tay (30/12/10 - 1.00 a.m.), the third boy who was estimately to be borned on 30th December 2010, McGwyene L. Tay (01/01/11 - 3.00 a.m.), the third boy who was estimately to be borned on 01st January 2011. They are quadruplets. My husband suggested changing McGwyene to McKayne. I agreed.

One of my babies only smile and wave his right hand to me. Until today, he is still silent. He only smiled.

The babies were with their father and their grandparents now.
"I am resting at home for the 1-month confinement.


It was month ago. "I have 4 in my womb. The boys came out one-by-one in a different period. The first one came out on 10th October 2010. I have 3 more babies in my womb now. The untrasound images show 11 zigots/ embyros. The zigots/ embyros drop one-by-one throughout the pregnancy period. Until today, I have delivered one baby and I still 3 more babies in my wombs.

I can feel them. The feeling is really good. I need your help to ensure that I have good food and good water. "


To be continued ......

No comments: